Terms & Conditions
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
- 2 or more breeding bitches/queens
- 4 or more dogs or 10 or more cats in total
- Kennel Club Affix or KC / IKC accredited breeder certificate for dog breeders
- Registered Prefix • Boarding licence for kennels or catteries
New members to forward a copy of either of the following to enable us to validate your application:
- Affix / Prefix Certificate
- Accredited Breeder Licence
- Boarding Kennel / Cattery Licence
Breeder Club Terms & Conditions:
A minimum of 20kg must be purchased in any 4 month period for your account to remain active, if your account becomes inactive you will lose your Breeder Club benefits. Royal Canin reserve the right to decline, suspend or terminate membership at any time. Your Membership number and Breeder bag purchases are for private use only and bags must not be re-sold or given to any third party. Please note that we are unable to provide direct delivery service to the Channel Islands, however we may be able to provide an alternative service via one of our Retail outlets. Please ask for details. Free delivery is only applicable on paid orders of 20kg and above; this does not include bags purchased with loyalty points.
Packs will only be sent out with a paid for order. Packs will only be sent out to clients who have ordered Reproduction or Growth products within the last 3 months. A maximum of 12 packs can be claimed per litter. We are unable to issue new packs if we have not received the new owner details from previous litters.
Points to be redeemed with a paid for order ONLY. No more than 600 points can be redeemed at one time on food and premia and 6000 points on adverts.
Large bags (6.5kg – 20kg) will be redeemed at 200 points each.
Adverts on loyalty points
- Offer only open to members of the Royal Canin Breeder Club
- Members must have purchased food direct from Royal Canin no more than 4 months prior to the win.
- Photographs must be provided free of copyright.
- Group Championship shows will be classed as a group.
- Adverts available in Dog World or Our Dogs publications only.
Free advert entitlement:
We offer a free advert (varying sizes) for the following Championship show wins:
- Best In Show (General Championship Shows Only) – Full page.
- Group Win – 1/4 page. • Group Place – 1/8 page. (UK Champions only)
- Puppy Best In Show – 1/4 page.
- Puppy Group Win/Place – 1/8 page.
- Champion advert – 1/8 page. (UK Champions only)
- Rare Breeds Import Register Best In Sex, 3 times winner (only applicable to first 3 wins) – 1/8 page. (UK Champions only)
To qualify for an advert you must have purchased with Royal Canin directly within the last 4 months and won one of the above awards. The advert must be placed within 6 months of the Championship Show win. Photos must be provided by the customer and be their own photo. It is the customers own responsibility to ensure the photo provided is their own and not subject to copyright. Royal Canin Breeder who wins in Ireland can only advertise in an Irish publication. Royal Canin Breeder who wins in the UK can advertise in a UK OR Irish publication. Royal Canin Breeder who wins outside of the UK or Ireland is not entitled to an advert without Royal Canin approval. It is ultimately at Royal Canin’s discretion as to which images are deemed suitable to be published. Customers can choose their preferred choice of publication for insertion but ultimately Crown Pet Foods reserves the right to insert adverts in the most appropriate publication at the time.
Premia and clothing items:
Royal Canin accept no responsibility for any occurrence arising from use/misuse of any premia item. Clothing items redeemed on the breeder loyalty points scheme that are faulty have a 90 day returns guarantee. Items deemed to have been misused or deliberately damaged will not be replaced.
December PRO Promotion Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
Open from 07.12.2016 – 03.01.2017
- Offer only open to members of the Royal Canin Breeder Club or Rescue Scheme.
- Offer available via http://proshop.royalcanin.co.uk or through the office on 0845 300 5965
- One free 2017 Calendar will be sent with all orders from the Feline and Canine ranges only, promotion excludes all products from the Veterinary ranges.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Minimum purchase applies. Delivery charge of £4.75/€8.50 applies to any orders under 20kg.
- No cash alternative.
- ROYAL CANIN® Privacy & Copyright terms apply in addition to those stated here; acceptance of these terms and conditions also implies acceptance of our Privacy & Copyright terms.
- Offer only available on paid for orders.
- While stocks last.
- ROYAL CANIN® reserves the right to end this activity at any point at its discretion