Dog Event Sponsorship
In all cases, ROYAL CANIN® is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
ROYAL CANIN® currently sponsor the following types of event:
- Breed club open and championship.
- General open and group open shows.
- Gala events.
All events will be dealt with on an individual basis.
How ROYAL CANIN® support
We offer tailored sponsorship depending on the type of event you are running. All events will be supported with a show pack to include guidelines, assets and contact details to enable you to display the ROYAL CANIN® brand effectively at your event and on supporting printed materials.
Winners will receive gift certificates which they will be able to redeem with ROYAL CANIN® for discount on product and an appropriate gift. Discount and gift TBC based on type of event and stock availability.
Terms and Conditions
Applications for event sponsorship must be made at least four months in advance.
- Sponsorship will only be available on the basis of one event per society per calendar year.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to stringently follow our Ethical Policy and we draw your attention to the Animal Welfare section of that policy.
- ROYAL CANIN® is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
- Sponsorship is given solely at the discretion of ROYAL CANIN®.
- If your event has a website, a link through to the ROYAL CANIN® website (royalcanin.co.uk) must be featured for a minimum of 12 months from successful application and approved by ROYAL CANIN®.
- ROYAL CANIN® reserves the right to change the prizes, depending on the event. Prize content to be confirmed upon successful application.
- All printed material must acknowledge ROYAL CANIN® as the sponsors, with the correct logo in line with ROYAL CANIN® brand guidelines.
- Option to include a full page advert in event material, to be approved by ROYAL CANIN® ahead of print.
- Only approved ROYAL CANIN® artwork is to be used – graphics will be sent by ROYAL CANIN® following successful application.
- Copies of all printed materials and show schedules must be sent to ROYAL CANIN® prior to the event.
- All collateral featuring the ROYAL CANIN® logo or imagery must be approved by ROYAL CANIN® at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- If photographs of winners are taken, copies to be sent to ROYAL CANIN® with the right of use for 12 months.
- A marked up catalogue must be sent to ROYAL CANIN® after the show.