I am a Club organiser (Good Citizen)
Training Club Scheme – Benefits for your club members and your club
The essence of this partnership is to provide a welcome pack for all club members which will include details on how to claim a FREE bag of ROYAL CANIN® dog food. Equally we will reward your training club for each successful registration with loyalty points that can be redeemed against equipment, clothing and other useful items including our Educ Training aids suitable for positive rewarding of your dog. When you apply for a ROYAL CANIN® account number to take part in this scheme we will send you (the club) a FREE box of Educ Training aids (30 x 50g sachets). Furthermore we can offer free of charge for one of our nutritional team to come and speak at your club at a time suitable to you on general nutrition.
How it works…
- Complete the Royal Canin Account Number Application Form and return it to the FREEPOST address to set up your ROYAL CANIN® Account.
- We will confirm your ROYAL CANIN® Account Number on the delivery note which will arrive with your FREE Educ Training Aids.
- We have sent you 10 x ROYAL CANIN® FREE Bag Booklets for your club members which will entitle them to register online for a voucher for FREE bag of ROYAL CANIN® dog food. Please ensure that you write your ROYAL CANIN® Account Number inside the FREE BAG BOOKLET. If you require additional FREE BAG BOOKLETS make sure you fill in the ‘Current Club Members’ field on the Application Form and these will be sent out with your FREE Educ Training Aids.
- Give the club member their FREE BAG BOOKLET.
- The club member will apply online via the ROYAL CANIN® website provided in the FREE BAG BOOKLET and they will need to confirm your club’s ROYAL CANIN® Account Number and their details. If they don’t have access to the internet, they can still receive their voucher by post. Please see the ‘No Internet, No Problem’ page included in the FREE BAG BOOKLET.
- You will receive 20 loyalty points when a new club member registers for their voucher.
- The voucher will be sent directly to the club member via post within 5 working days.
- Special offer emails will be sent to the club member at important milestones of their dog’s life e.g. change of food from puppy to adult. If the club member continues to register for ROYAL CANIN® offers your club will receive ADDITIONAL POINTS.
We hope that this new scheme will help your club and your members, if you are interested in one of our nutritional presentations or have any queries please contact us.
Please call the office on 0845 300 5965 to speak to a member of our team about the items available with your points.