Dog show sponsorship
Is my show eligible?
In all cases, Royal Canin is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
Royal Canin currently sponsor the following types of show:
- Breed club open and championship.
- General open and group open shows.
- Gala events.
- Obedience, Agility and Trials, Gundog working tests.
- Heelwork to music, canine freestyle.
What are the benefits
We offer tailored sponsorship depending on the type of show you are running:
- Breed clubs
- Class winners: small bag.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best Puppy in Show and Best Veteran in Show: large bag.
- General open shows
- Group winners and Puppy Group winners: voucher for £10 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best Puppy in Show and Best Veteran in Show: voucher for £30 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Group open show
- Best of Breed and Best Puppy in Breed: voucher for £10 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
- Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show, Best puppy in Show, and Best Veteran in Show: voucher for £30 off a single bag of Royal Canin dry dog food.
All other events will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Terms and Conditions
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to stringently follow our Ethical Policy and we draw your attention to the Animal Welfare section of that policy.
- Royal Canin is to be the sole feed or supplement sponsor.
- Sponsorship is given solely at the discretion of Royal Canin.
- Your show catalogue must acknowledge Royal Canin as the show sponsors on the front cover, and include a full page advert inside.
- Only approved Royal Canin artwork is to be used – graphics will be sent by Royal Canin following successful application.
- A schedule to be sent to Royal Canin prior to the show.
- Where possible photographs of winners are to include a bag of Royal Canin dog food or a Royal Canin banner.
- If your show has a website, please include a link back to the Royal Canin website (www.royalcanin.co.uk) for a minimum of 12 months.
- Applications for show sponsorship must be made at least four months in advance.
- Prize vouchers are only redeemable in retail stores and at dog shows from the Royal Canin stand.
- All unused vouchers are to be returned to Royal Canin after the show.
- A banner must be clearly displayed in the show hall acknowledging Royal Canin as sponsors.
- Sponsorship will only be available on the basis of one show per society per calendar year.
- A marked up catalogue to be sent to Royal Canin after the show.